Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here’s new Python news digest.
Learn how to publish npm packages with meta files, check tutorial to Helm 3, how to reduce Twilio webhooks and more
- Publishing npm Packages Without Meta Files
Learn what ‘meta’ files (config files, .npmignore, IDE files, etc.) should not make it into your npm packages
- Guide to Helm 3 with an Express.js microservice
Helm is a package management tool for the Kubernetes ecosystem and this tutorial covers creating a chart (packages/pre-packaged apps Helm can work with) for an Express.js service
- How to secure Twilio webhook URLs in Node.js
Three ways to secure your webhook (HTTP request that Twilio, a popular communication API provider for SMS, voice, video performs to find out what the reaction to a Twilio should be) URLs
- 5 Things I love about Strapi, a Node.js headless CMS
Overview of Strapi CMS, covering its pros
Fixes your ES import paths
This solutiona llows you to get an instant GraphQL API for your PostgreSQL database with one command
Oracle Corp supported Oracle Database driver for Node.js
Allows you to get public IP address “very fast”, as developers say – maybe, worth checking?
- Promises From Scratch In A Post-Apocalyptic Future
- Node.js | Hapi.js & MongoDB | Create a Restful API Using Mongoose and Joi