The latest update of the AMD OpenCL GPU miner lolMiner1.0 alpha 1 brings support for mining Cuckaroo-30 used by Cortex (CTXC). For mining Cortex (CTXC) on Nvidia GPUs you might want to use the latest GMiner, though lolMiner 1.0 alpha 1 should also work using OpenCL on Nvdia-based video cards as well, but the performance may not be optimal as with a mining software relying on CUDA. Do note that the Cuckaroo-30 algorithm needs 7.6 GB of GPU memory, so video cards with less than 8 gigabytes of video memory will not work, also the dev fee is 2.5% for Cortex (CTXC) and not the normal 1% like for for other supported algorithms by the mining software.
Expected Performance for Cortex (Cuckaroo-30):
– AMD Radeon VII: 3.05 g/s (0.073 h/s)
– AMD Vega 64 2.2 g/s (0.053 h/s)
– AMD Vega 56 2.0 g/s (0.048 h/s)
– AMD RX 5700 1.85 g/s (0.044 h/s)
– AMD RX 580 1.25 g/s (0.030 h/s)
We remind you that lolMiner is a closed source AMD OpenCL GPU miner available for Windows and Linux as pre-compiled binaries only and that there is a 1% developer fee for using the software for all supported algorithms. The miner should also work on Nvidia GPUs with OpenCL, however stability and performance could be far from optimal, so it is best for use with AMD GPUs.
Check Some More Similar Crypto Related Publications:
- Publihsed in: Mining Software
- Related tags: AMD beam miner, AMD Equihash 150-5 miner, AMD NiceHash Beam, AMD NiceHash Beam miner, AMD NiceHash Beam support, Beam miner, Cortex, Cortex AMD miner, CTXC, CTXC AMD miner, Cuckaroo-30, Cuckaroo-30 AMD miner, Cuckatoo 31, Cuckatoo 31 AMD miner, Cuckatoo 31 miner, Cuckatoo 31 OpenCL miner, Cuckatoo 32, Equihash 150-5, Grin, Grin AMD miner, Grin OpenCL miner, GRIN-C32, lolMiner 0.9.7, lolMiner 0.9.7 AMD GPU miner, lolMiner 0.9.7 AMD miner, OpenCL Beam miner, OpenCL Equihash 150-5 miner