Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here’s new frontend technologies news digest.
Learn how to do a binary search in Python, check the introduction to SQLAlchemy ORM for Django developers, read about the Python code metrics and other cool things, prerpared for you.
- What Monty Python’s Ministry of Silly Walks can teach us about peer review
Even Monty Python can be used to learn programming
- How to Do a Binary Search in Python
Tutorial that will teach you how to do a binary search in Python
- Why does all() return True if the iterable is empty?
A detailed answer to the interesting question, that can usefu for both beginners and experienced Python developers
- Introduction to SQLAlchemy ORM for Django Developers
Learn about the differences between SQLAlchemy and Django ORM from this tutorial
- WebRTC: a working example
This tutorial will guide you through the process of creating a simple video chat app using Python and JS that leverages WebRTC
- The most critical Python code metric
Great overview of Python code metric
- Against service layers in Django
Author explains why there’s no need for service layers in Django, in his opinion
- Documentation as a way to build Community
Learn why documentation is a valuable thing when creating the community
- HTTP Desync Attacks with Python and AWS
A small but interesting reseach of the certain type of attacks
- Get started using treq to make async calls in Python
A material for the beginners – guide to asynchronous API calls with Python’s Twisted package